Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince was announced the other day. This card gave a huge boost to Atlantean decks in the OCG making Atlantean the second best deck at one point. If you’re not sure what this card does here is the effect.
You can send 1 “Atlantean” monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, except “Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince”; add 1 “Atlantean” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince”. If this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster’s effect: Target 1 “Atlantean” monster in your Graveyard, except “Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince”; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of “Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince” once per turn.
Prince creates a simple OTK with Deep Sea Diva.
- Summon Diva to special summon Prince
- Prince effect to send Dragoons adding either Marksman or Infantry.
- Dragoons effect to search for Abyssmegalo
- Special summon Megalo search for Abyss-Scale of Mizuchi and equip it to Megalo.
- Tribute Prince to summon Marksman
- Swing for game with all 3 monsters giving you a total of 8000 if you don’t use Marksman effect to summon Dragoons.
In case, your opponent had 10,000 life points for some reason you can synchro Diva, Marksman, and Dragoons to make Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!
Since Diva is currently limited in the TCG expect Atlanteans to use a heavier Mermail engine or the Undine engine.
Make sure to pick up Breakers of the Shadow on January 15th, 2016.